Recently official advertisement announced for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2015 on its official website at arunpol.nic.in. Candidates who are searching for the job they all can check out official notification or they can go through with following information to apply for the post of Lower Division Clerk and Upper Division Clerk.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Department announced recruitment notification to fill the vacancies for the post of clerk. They have invited to all candidates to apply with required eligibility. They have decided eligibility criteria for candidates and it is based on the job profile. Applicants must be fulfill it to apply otherwise application will be rejected. Candidates who are interested for job in police department or more interested for any government job they have opportunity to secure the job. Selection of the aspirants will be based on the performance in the selection process and due to competition candidates need to work hard and prepare well for the test.
Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2015 Apply for Clerk Post at arunpol.nic.in
Name of the recruitment
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2015
- Government job
- Arunachal Pradesh
Numbers of Vacancy
All the latest updates and news about this can display by our site management team at a period of time in the whole day. So keep visiting us and Bookmark this site "http://SarkariNaukriJob.net". You can Bookmark This Page by Using (CTRL+D On Your Computer Keyboard) so You can visit this page Directly using that Bookmark.
- 21 vacant posts
Details of Vacancy
- Lower Division Clerk – 11 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk – 10 Posts
- To apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2015 candidates must have cleared graduation degree from any recognized university or institute.
- For more details you can also check out official notification form main website at arunpol.nic.in
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 28 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government regulation.
To apply for Upper Division or Lower Division Clerk post.
- For general category candidates it is Rs.40/-
- For reserved category candidates it is Rs.10/-
- Last date of submission of online application form is 10th February 2015.
How to apply for Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2015
- You can log on to arunpol.nic.in
- There will be link on homepage for recruitment notification.
- Download application form and fill it with all required information.
- Submit your application form and take print out of it for further reference.
If you have any query and want the solution for your question about this, just comment below with your question, and we resolve with our best solution for you. You are most welcome with your specific query and question. Keep Comment in below form. And You can Subscribe US @Sarkari Naukri Using Your email address to Get All Latest Recruitment, Jobs, and Other Education Alerts in Your Email Box.