BSNL Recruitment 2016 Apply for Junior Accounts Officers post at externalexam.bsnl.co.in
BSNL Recruitment 2016 announced on its official website at externalexam.bsnl.co.In Candidates can apply for Junior Accounts Officers Post in this recruitment. There are 962 vacancies available so check out the details given below before Appling for BSNL Recruitment.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is going to fill the vacancies for the post of Junior Accounts Officer. To fill the vacancies they announced recruitment notification on externalexam.bsnl.co.in. If you are searching for the government job then here is the opportunity for you. There are 962 jobs available so you can apply but before applying for the same you are suggested to go through with the eligibility criteria as mentioned below. For more information you can also visit at externalexam.bsnl.co.in. Candidates who will not fit in the criteria required to apply then their application rejected, so it recommended that fulfill all qualification required before you apply.
BSNL is the stands for Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. Recently they invited to the aspirants to apply for the post of Junior Accounts Officer post. Interested candidates can apply online for this post as they have started to accept the application forms. Applicants are very excited for BSNL Recruitment, and many of them have the detailed idea about recruitment and many are confused. It is advisable to check information at externalexam.bsnl.co.In Candidates who will submit their application form successfully, they will get the call letter for the selection process. Selected candidates will get all government benefits as per the terms mentioned in official recruitment notification.
BSNL Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Name of the post
Total vacant post
- Interested candidates from general category and OBC category need to pay Rs.1000/- as an application fee. Candidates from SC/ ST Category exempted from application fees.
- Candidates need to pay application fee only through online method, postal application or another mode of payments will not be acceptable.
- Candidates from General Category: minimum 20 years and maximum 30 years
- Aspirants from OBC category: minimum 20 years and maximum 33 years
- Applicants from SC/ ST category: minimum 20 years and maximum 35 years
- Candidates who want to apply for this post they must have qualified as a Chartered Accountant OR a qualified as a company secretary OR qualified as a Cost & Works Accountant OR M.com from any recognized Institution or University.
- Eligible candidates will get the call letter for the personal interview. You need to give answers to all questions asked by the interviewer. By the performance of the personal interview candidates will be selected.
- Applicants who chosen for the job they will get the pay scale of Rs.16400 to Rs.40500 with 3% of basic pay increment and other allowances will also be applicable.
How to apply for BSNL Recruitment 2016:
- To apply you can log on to externalexam.bsnl.co.in
- Now click on the link to Apply Online
- Fill all required details and submit it.
- Take print out of filled application form for your reference.
If you have any query and want the solution for your question about this, just comment below with your question, and we resolve with our best solution for you. You are most welcome with your specific query and question. Keep Comment in below form. And You can Subscribe US @Sarkari Naukri Using Your email address to Get All Latest Recruitment, Jobs, and Other Education Alerts in Your Email Box.