CTET Answer key February 2016 – Central Teacher Eligibility Test at ctet.nic.in
CTET Answer key February 2016 – Central Teacher Eligibility Test at ctet.nic.in:
CTET Answer key February 2015 has announced and candidates can download application form for the examination. Here are the information regarding CTET 2015. Check out all details related to the examination and get your application for to apply for the same at ctet.nic.in
Central Teacher Eligibility Test will conduct in the month of February 2015. Notification has announced at ctet.nic.in you can check out official notification and all eligibility criteria for CTET February 2015. Aspirants who are interested to be a teacher for all those candidates this is the one of the best chance to get the job as a primary teacher. If you are looking forward to apply then here are the criteria which you need to fulfill if you want to apply. There will be competition to crack this examination so prepare well for your test.
CTET is stands for Central Teacher Eligibility Test. This test conducts once in a year and to get job in government school as a primary teacher applicants need to clear this test with all required score. Recently notification has announced at ctet.nic.in so you can also get detailed information from official website. Candidates will be eligible if they will get required cut off score in written examination otherwise they need to attempt second time next year. To apply age limit educational qualification and all other criteria are given as follow so you can check out easily and it will help you to understand easily. After read all criteria if you still have doubt then log on to ctet.nic.in
CTET Answer key February 2016:
- Interested candidates need have certificate of completion of graduation degree.
- Any diploma courses equivalent to graduation from any recognized university also will be eligible.
- If you want to appear only in paper 1 then you need to pay Rs.300/- for SC/ ST Category candidates and Rs.600/- for general category candidates.
- Candidates who want to appear in both paper 1 & 2 they need to pay Rs.500/- for SC/ ST Category candidates and Rs.1000/- for general category candidates.
- You can pay through computer generated challan by deposited your application fee in CBSE Account with Syndicate Bank or Canara Bank in favour of Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi.
- Selection will be based on the performance in the written entrance examination. There is no any there option to be selected. Candidates need to score cut off marks or more than that to be eligible for the recruitment.
- Commencement date of online application form is 18th December 2014
- Last date of online application form is 18th January 2015
- Last date of submission of application fees is 10th January 2015
- Examination date will be 22ndFebruary 2015.
How to apply for CTET February 2015
- You can log on to ctet.nic.in
- Get the link for the application form and download it.
- Fill it with all required information and submit it.
- Take print out of it for further process.
If you have any query and want the solution for your question about this, just comment below with your question, and we resolve with our best solution for you. You are most welcome with your specific query and question. Keep Comment in below form. And You can Subscribe US @Sarkari Naukri Using Your email address to Get All Latest Recruitment, Jobs, and Other Education Alerts in Your Email Box.