NABARD Recruitment 2016 Apply for 128 vacancies for Assistant Manage & Manager at www.nabard.org
NABARD Recruitment 2016 is out now at www.nabard.org. Candidates can apply for the Assistant Manager and Manager Post. There are total 128 vacancies available in this recruitment so if you want to apply for any of the posts then check out details mentioned as below.
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development has invited to the candidates to apply for the post of Assistant Manager and Manger. Job seekers who are interested in getting government job they all have the opportunity to secure their job. Recently NABARD has announced Recruitment Notification 2016 on its official website at www.nabard.org with all required details. Interested candidates need to apply through the online process with required qualification and eligibility criteria. In case if you do not fit in criteria then you will not submit your application successfully so check out required criteria from www.nabard.org or the information available here.
NABARD is standing for National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development. It was established as on 12th July 1982 by a special act of parliament. The purpose of NABARD to development in agriculture and increase credit flow of evaluation of agriculture and rural non-farm sector. Reserve Bank of India sold its stake in NABARD to the government of India and now the government of India holds 99% stake. NABARD is the apex institute in the country which looks for the development of the cottage industry, village industry, small industry and rural industries.
NABARD Recruitment 2016 at www.nabard.org:
Name of the Institute
- National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
Name of the post
- Assistant Manage & Manager
Numbers of Vacancies
- Assistant Manager Grade A – 100 posts
- Assistant Manager Grade A Rajbhasha Service – 9 posts
- Assistant Manager Grade A Legal Services – 3 posts
- Assistant Manager Grade A Protocol and Security Service – 10 posts
- Assistant Manager Grade B – 6 posts
- For the post of Assistant Manager (All Grade A Posts) application fee is Rs.750/- for general and Rs.100/- for SC/ ST candidates.
- For the post of Assistant Manager, Grade B application fee is Rs.850/- for general and Rs.100/- for SC/ ST candidates.
- To apply for any of the posts you need to be qualified as per the requirements mentioned in official notification of NABARD Recruitment 2016. For all posts, there is difference in required educational qualification, so it is advisable to check out notification at www.nabard.org
- Maximum age for all posts except Assistant Manager Grade A Protocol and Security Service is 30 years.
- For Assistant Manager, Grade A Protocol and Security Service age limit is 40 years.
- The last date for submission of application is 15th 2016
How to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2016:
- You can visit at www.nabard.org
- Get the link for recruitment from notification section.
- Download the application form and fill it with all required information.
- Check out all details and then submit it.
- Take print out of your form for your reference.
If you have any query and want the solution for your question about this, just comment below with your question, and we resolve with our best solution for you. You are most welcome with your specific query and question. Keep Comment in below form. And You can Subscribe US @Sarkari Naukri Using Your email address to Get All Latest Recruitment, Jobs, and Other Education Alerts in Your Email Box.