PPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2015 for 101 vacancies www.ppsc.gov.in
The PPSC has just released their latest recruitment notification through PPSC official site www.ppsc.gov.in. It is PPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2015 notification. Punjab Public Service Commission has released it. There are lots of vacancies offered through this notification. There are approximate 101 jobs provided for different posts. All the interested candidates are invited to apply for these posts. Essential qualification and other details suggested below. Interested candidates should know all these details carefully before applying.
PPSC Recruitment at www.ppsc.gov.in
Interested as well as eligible candidates may use the prescribed format of application. Also, they should complete all the application procedures before the last date. There might be several selection procedures carried out by PPSC. All of the related candidates need to attend these procedures to get selected. Moreover, for more details candidates should visit the PPSC official site www.ppsc.gov.in and get details through the official notification.
PPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2015:
Total Number of Vacant Posts: 101 Posts
Name of the Vacant Posts:
- Punjab Civil Service (Executive Branch): 16 Posts
- Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP): 18 Posts
- Excise & Taxation Officer: 23 Posts
- Tehsildar: 09 Posts
- Food Supply & Consumer Affair Officer: 04 Posts
- Block Development & Panchayat Officer (BDPO): 10 Posts
- Assistant Registrar Cooperative Societies: 11 Posts
- Labor cum Conciliation Officer: 01 Post
- Employment Generation and Training Officer: 01 Post
- Deputy Superintendent of Jails/ District Probation Officer Grade – II: 08 Posts
Required Educational Qualification:
As there are various vacancies offered through this notification, each post requires different qualification. So, related candidates should get qualification details through the PPSC official site www.ppsc.gov.in. Each post wise educational qualification details are mentioned there in detail.
All the latest updates and news about this can display by our site management team at a period of time in the whole day. So keep visiting us and Bookmark this site "http://SarkariNaukriJob.net". You can Bookmark This Page by Using (CTRL+D On Your Computer Keyboard) so You can visit this page Directly using that Bookmark.
All the candidates’ age should be between 21 to 37 years as on 1st January 2015. Also, those candidates who belong to various reserved categories like SC/ ST will be given age relaxation.
As per each post, there are different amounts of fees paid. Refer to the official notification www.ppsc.gov.in for registration fees details.
There will be several selection procedures took out by PPSC. All of the related candidates need to attend each of these procedures. There might be Written Exam, Personal Discussion, and Document Verification. Then selected candidates will be called and assigned their jobs as per their post.
How to Apply PPSC Civil Services Recruitment 2015:
- All the interested candidates should, first of all, visit the PPSC official site www.ppsc.gov.in for applying for any of posts as mentioned above.
- Then read all the instructions given in the official notification.
- Go to ‘Apply Online’ link and start filling the form.
- Enter all of required data as required there.
- Pay Registration Fees as per mentioned modes of payment.
- Complete remaining procedures and then click on ‘Submit’ Button.
- At last, get a copy of filled form.
- Apply Online From 10th September 2015
- Last Date of Submitting Application: 5th October 2015
- Last Date of Paying Fees: 15th October 2015
Official Site: www.ppsc.gov.in
If you have any query and want the solution for your question about this, just comment below with your question, and we resolve with our best solution for you. You are most welcome with your specific query and question. Keep Comment in below form. And You can Subscribe US @Sarkari Naukri Using Your email address to Get All Latest Recruitment, Jobs, and Other Education Alerts in Your Email Box.