SBI Recruitment 2016, sbi.co.in, 17140 Clerk & Associates Posts Notification Apply Online:
The State Bank of India has declared the recruitment notification of the SBI Recruitment 2016 for the posts of PO & Clerk among the 7000 number of vacancies such as www.sbi.co.in. There are various posts available such as PO (Probationary Officers) & Clerk. This is the best job opportunity for the candidates to get government sector job. There approximately 7000 number of vacancies available. So the eligible candidates may apply online at the official site.
The State Bank of India known as the SBI. The SBI is the government authorized corporation. The SBI is the Multinational public sector banking and financial corporation. The main headquarter of SBI is located in Mumbai, Maharashtra State. Every year the SBI released large number recruitment to fill the various vacant posts. Now this year also published the recruitment notification for the posts of Clerk and PO. So the candidates who are like to get a job in banking sector they can visit the official site.
SBI PO & Clerk Recruitment 2016:
The State Bank of India has released the recruitment notification for the PO & Clerk posts on to the official site. This is the best job opportunity for the candidates to get a job in government sector. So the eligible candidates apply for these posts. Here the eligibility criteria are given below.
Name of the Organization: State Bank of India (SBI)
Name of the Posts: There are two posts available such as Clerk & PO (Probationary Officers).
Number of Vacancies: There are total 17000 number of vacancies available.
- For PO (Probationary Officers): Approximately 2000 vacancies available.
- For Clerk: Approximately 5000 vacancies available.
Job Type: This is Government Sector Job.
Job Location: The job located anywhere in India.
The applied candidates should have minimum age 21 years and maximum age 30 years. Age relaxation for the Reserved categorized candidates given up to as per the SBI norms and regulations.
The applicants must complete their Graduation or its equivalent qualification in the recognized Board / University / Institutions.
All the selected candidates get the good package as per the SBI rule & regulations.
The selection procedure based on the Written test and Interview. In the written examination will be asked the various types of subjects asked such as General Awareness, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning, Marketing Aptitude and Computer Awareness.
The Application Fee is not mentioned on the official site.
- Starting Date of submitting the online Application Form: Declared very soon
- Last Date for submitting the online Application Form: Declared very soon
Steps for Apply the SBI Recruitment for the posts of PO & Clerk:
- First eligible candidates log in to the official site of the SBI at sbi.co.in.
- Then click on the career section, and click on the link “SBI Clerk & PO Recruitment 2016”.
- After that read all terms and conditions carefully.
- Start to Filling Application Form without any mistakes.
- Then upload other documents like Passport size Photo, Signature, etc.
- Verify all the details and click on to submit button.
- Download that form and take a print out for the further use.
The State Bank of India has issued their latest recruitment notification. It is SBI Recruitment 2016 offered through SBI official site www.sbi.co.in. There are lots of vacancies offered through this notification. All the interested candidates are invited to apply for it. There are approximate 522 jobs offered here. As this is important bank jobs recruitment, more and more candidates will be applying for it. Such recruitments from SBI are quite famous among youngsters.
All the latest updates and news about this can display by our site management team at a period of time in the whole day. So keep visiting us and Bookmark this site "http://SarkariNaukriJob.net". You can Bookmark This Page by Using (CTRL+D On Your Computer Keyboard) so You can visit this page Directly using that Bookmark.
www.sbi.co.in – SBI Recruitment 2016 Apply Online
An important qualification, age limit, registration fees, etc. details mentioned below. Interested candidates should read all these details before applying. Eligible candidates are advised to apply through the prescribed format of application. They need to complete all the application procedures before the last date. Also, there will be several selection procedures. Candidates need to appear for all these procedures. For more details, visit the SBI official site www.sbi.co.in and get details through the official notification.
SBI Recruitment 2016:
Total Number of Vacant Posts: 522 Posts
Name of the Vacant Posts: Chief Marketing Officer Posts
Required Educational Qualification:
All the candidates should have completed their Bachelor Degree/ Master Degree along with MBA through a government recognized institute or university.
Along with this, candidates should have at least ten years experience in Marketing/ Business Development. Candidates need to have knowledge about Analytical and Usage Data.
Candidates’ age should be less than 50 years for applying for above mentioned posts. Also, there is no age relaxation for any categories or candidates.
All of the candidates, who are going to apply, need to pay the sum of the registration fees. The fee is 1000/- rupees, and it is non-refundable.
There will be various selection methods for all the candidates. There might be some tests by applicants’ Academics, Qualification, Work Experience, and their overall suitability will then be checked. After few procedures, candidates will be selected and called for final Personal Interview. Finally selected candidates qualified for these posts.
How To Apply SBI Recruitment 2016:
- Interested candidates may apply through the SBI official site www.sbi.co.in.
- The Online Link will be activated on 19th October 2016.
- First of all, candidates should visit the SBI official site.
- Read all the instructions given in official notification.
- Then go to Apply Online link and click on it.
- Candidates need to enter all of the correct data.
- Fill the form as per mentioned instructions.
- Also, pay registration fees through given guidelines.
- Complete all the procedures.
- Get a copy of filled form and submit it to the Central Recruitment and Promotion Department.
- Along with filled form, candidates need to submit scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Start Online registration of application: April 5, 2016.
- End Online registration of application date: April 25, 2016.
- Last date for Online fee payment: April 5, 2016 – April 25, 2016.
- Last date for printing application form May 10, 2016.
- Online written exam May/June 2016.
Official Site: www.sbi.co.in
Official Site: www.sbi.co.in
If you have any query and want the solution for your question about this, just comment below with your question, and we resolve with our best solution for you. You are most welcome with your specific query and question. Keep Comment in below form. And You can Subscribe US @Sarkari Naukri Using Your email address to Get All Latest Recruitment, Jobs, and Other Education Alerts in Your Email Box.