Survey of India Recruitment 2015 Apply for 118 Topo Trainee Posts at www.surveyofindia.gov.in
Survey of India Recruitment 2015 is out now candidates can apply for 118 Topo Trainee posts on its official website at www.surveyofindia.gov.in If you want to check out detailed information regarding to Survey of India Recruitment 2015 then read all information as mentioned below.
Survey of India is going through recruitment process to fill the vacancies for the post of Topo Traniee. They announced recruitment notification on its official website at www.surveyofindia.gov.in along with all required eligibility criteria. Criteria is based on the work profile so candidates who fits in all criteria only they can apply for this post. Recruitment notification announced and as per the interest a huge numbers of candidates have applied for the same post. Eligible candidates will get their exam call letter and they can appear for the written entrance test. If you are looking forward to apply in Survey of india Recruitment 2015 then check out details mentioned as below.
Survey of India is the National Survey and Mapping Organization of our country. It is under the department of Science & Technology. It is one of the oldest scientific department of India. It was established in the year of 1767 to consolidate the territory of British East India Company. Survey of India was came into existence with the responsibility to ensure that the country’s domain is explored and mapped suitably and provide base maps for expeditious. In short we can say it is the Central Engineering Agency in charge of Mapping and Surveying.
Candidates who are interested for government jobs they have best opportunity to get the job with Survey of India but there will be tuff competition to get the job we would like to suggest you to prepare well for test and interview.
Survey of India Recruitment 2015 Eligibility Criteria
All the latest updates and news about this can display by our site management team at a period of time in the whole day. So keep visiting us and Bookmark this site "http://SarkariNaukriJob.net". You can Bookmark This Page by Using (CTRL+D On Your Computer Keyboard) so You can visit this page Directly using that Bookmark.
- To apply in this recruitment there is no any application fee.
- Candidates who want to apply they have completed B.Sc. with good stereoscopic vision. Bachelor degree must be completed from any recognized university.
- General category candidates have more than 45% and reserved category candidates have 40% in graduation to apply in this recruitment.
- Age of the candidates must be above 18 years and below 27 years.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government regulations.
- Selection is based on the written entrance test and the personal interview. Candidates who will crack entrance test they will be eligible for interview and as per the overall performance candidates will be selected for the job.
- Selected candidate will get the pay scale of Rs.5200 – Rs.20200 with Grade pay Rs.1900/-
- Last date of submission of application is 21st January 2015
How to apply for Survey of India Recruitment 2015
- You can log on to www.surveyofindia.gov.in
- Get the link for official notification.
- Download application form and fill it with all required information.
- Submit your application form and take print out of it for your reference.
If you have any query and want the solution for your question about this, just comment below with your question, and we resolve with our best solution for you. You are most welcome with your specific query and question. Keep Comment in below form. And You can Subscribe US @Sarkari Naukri Using Your email address to Get All Latest Recruitment, Jobs, and Other Education Alerts in Your Email Box.