WBSSC Recruitment 2014-2015 Apply for 390 Group B posts at wbssc.gov.in
WBSSC Recruitment 2014-2015
is out now on its official website at wbssc.gov.in. Candidates can apply for 390 CGL Group B posts through this recruitment. Check out detailed criteria for WBSSC Recruitment 2015 mentioned as below or you can also check out information at wbssc.gov.in
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission
has recently announced recruitment notification to fill the 390 vacancies for group b posts. Candidates who are interested for government posts they have golden opportunity to get the job and they can apply for any of the post as per their interest. If you want to apply for this recruitment then you need to visit at wbssc.gov.in or you can click on the link given here. Aspirants who are interested for the job they can also check out the eligibility details which is available here. If you find any query or doubt regarding WBSSC Recruitment 2015 then you can log on to wbssc.gov.in.
West Bengal Staff Selection Commission is the department which is recruiting the candidates for various posts in various government departments. Whenever there is vacancies for any of the post they announce notification at wbssc.gov.in and candidates can check out all details and apply through online process. All jobs are government jobs under WBSSC so candidates like to apply and in all recruitment notification of WBSSC there are thousands of applicants to get the job. To secure your post you need to perform well in recruitment process. To apply for recruitment check out all criteria mentioned as below.
WBSSC Recruitment 2014-2015 Eligibility Criteria
- For Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare: 331 Posts
- For Fishery Extension Officer under West Bengal Junior Fishery Service Grade-II: 40 Posts
- For Minority Development Officer: 13 Posts
- For Research Investigator: 06 Posts
- Application fee will be Rs.200/- for all general category candidates.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates application fee will be Rs.20/-
- There is extra charge of Rs.20/- as processing fee.
All the latest updates and news about this can display by our site management team at a period of time in the whole day. So keep visiting us and Bookmark this site "http://SarkariNaukriJob.net". You can Bookmark This Page by Using (CTRL+D On Your Computer Keyboard) so You can visit this page Directly using that Bookmark.
- Inspector, Backward Classes Welfare: 18 years to 32 years
- Fishery Extension Officer under West Bengal Junior Fishery Service Grade-II: 18 years to 32 years
- Minority Development Officer: 18 years to 32 years
- Research Investigator: 18 years to 32 years
- In all post candidates must have clear their graduation degree with relevant stream.
- Graduation or equivalent degree from any recognized institute or University.
Selection process is divided into two parts.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview
Candidates who will get cut off marks or more than cut off marks in written test they only will call for the personal interview. Selection will be based on the overall performance in recruitment process.
- Candidates who will be selected they will get pay scale of Rs.7100/- to Rs.37600/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3900/- per month.
- Last date of submission of application form is 19th January 2015
How to apply for WBSSC Recruitment 2015
- Log on to wbssc.gov.in
- Now navigate to the recruitment section.
- Get the link for recruitment and open it.
- Fill your application form with all required details and then submit it.
- Take print out of your application form for further process.
If you have any query and want the solution for your question about this, just comment below with your question, and we resolve with our best solution for you. You are most welcome with your specific query and question. Keep Comment in below form. And You can Subscribe US @Sarkari Naukri Using Your email address to Get All Latest Recruitment, Jobs, and Other Education Alerts in Your Email Box.